We export Shea butter oil to buyers in different countries around the world.
What is Shea Butter Oil?
Shea butter is a product of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). Shea butter is the fat extracted from the shea kernel. Shea nuts are a wild-growing, natural ingredient that has been harvested and processed in West and East African countries for centuries.
Shea butter has been used as a cosmetic ingredient for centuries. Its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids combined with its easy-to-spread consistency makes it a great product for smoothing, soothing, and conditioning the skin.
This luxurious butter is very thick and solid at room temperature but has a buttery rich consistency that makes it ideal for use as a natural eye cream, lip balm, or body butter. Many studies show that it is especially good at penetrating the skin and contains 60% fat, making it highly emollient.
Types of Shea Butter Exported from Nigeria
- Unrefined Shea Butter: The unrefined shea butter is raw shea butter, extracted naturally. It does not contain chemicals and preservatives and has an ivory, light yellow colour with a nutty scent.
- Refined Shea Butter: The refined shea butter usually undergoes processes of filtering and odour removing. It contains some perfumes and preservatives and has fewer nutrients than raw and unrefined butter.
- Ultra-Refined Shea Butter: The ultra-refined shea butter usually goes through at least two filtering systems which result in changing its composition. During the refinement process, it loses nutrients. The colour of ultra-refined butter turns to white, due to refined processes. It is mostly found in mass-produced cosmetics products.
Our Shea Butter Specification
Type: Grade A 100% Natural, Organic, & Unrefined
Product Type: Shea Butter & Shea nuts
Physical Specification: On Buyer’s Specification
Quantity: On Buyer’s Specification
Price: Open to Negotiation/ Metric Tonne
Trial Order: 5 Metric Tonnes
Trade Process: FOB/CIF
Payment Method: 100% irrevocable & confirmed L/C
Shipping Time: 15 to 25 days after confirmation of L/C
Loading Port: Lagos, Nigeria
– Bill of Lading
– Certificate of Origin
– SGS Inspection Certificate
– Phytosanitary Certificate
– Fumigation Certificate
– Commercial Invoice
– Packing List
- Cost Insurance and Freight (CIF): The seller handles everything from loading the vessel, paying for insurance, and shipping the product to the country the buyer wants it delivered.
- Freight On Board (FOB): The seller is responsible for handling the transportation of the goods to the port of shipment and loading cost. Once the goods are loaded on the ship, all liabilities transferred to the buyer. Liabilities like unloading, insurance, marine freight transport and transporting products to its destination.
Are you trying to buy Shea Butter and have it shipped to anywhere in the world? At Watsonagro, we are devoted to facilitating purchases and export of Shea Butter while providing a reliable and profitable service.