We export Zinc Ore to buyers in different countries around the world.
What is Zinc Ore?
Zinc is a chemical element, a low-melting metal of Group 12 (IIb, or zinc group) of the periodic table, that is essential to life and is one of the most widely used metals. Zinc is of considerable commercial importance. A little more abundant than copper, zinc makes up an average of 65 grams (2.3 ounces) of every ton of Earth’s crust. The chief zinc mineral is the sulfide sphalerite (zinc blende), which, together with its oxidation products smithsonite and hemimorphite, constitute nearly all of the world’s zinc ore.
Types Of Zinc Ore
- Chelated Zinc: Chelated zinc is a form of zinc that has undergone a chelation process. A process where organic molecules have been given an electrical charge that allows them to positively attract a charged mineral like zinc.
- Zinc Orotate: Zinc orotates are mineral salts of orotic acid, used by plants and animals to make DNA and RNA. Orotate salts, being neutrally charged, pass easily through cell membranes. In effect, orotate ferries the mineral atoms into cells and tissues, producing higher concentrations.
- Zinc Gluconate: Zinc gluconate is the zinc salt of gluconic acid. Zinc gluconate is a popular form for the delivery of zinc as a dietary supplement.
- Zinc Picolinate: Zinc picolinate is a form of zinc that has been chelated to picolinic amino acids.
- Zinc Oxide: Zinc oxide is an inorganic compound commonly used to treat a variety of skin conditions, such as burns, cuts, and diaper rash. It is also seen in products like baby powder, calamine cream, anti-dandruff shampoos, and antiseptic ointments.
- Zinc Sulfate: Zinc sulfate is an inorganic form of zinc that is non-chelated.
- Zinc Acetate: Zinc acetate is also known as zinc salt dehydrate. Zinc acetates are prepared by the action of acetic acid on zinc carbonate or zinc metal. When used as a food additive, it has the E number E650.
Mineral Type: Zinc Ore / Zinc Concentrates
Physical Specification: On Buyer’s Specification
Quantity: On Buyer’s Specification
Price: Open to Negotiation / Metric Tonne
Trade Process: Ex Works/FOB/CIF
Payment Method: 100% irrevocable SBLC or L/C
Shipping Time: 15 days after confirmation of L/C
Loading Port: Lagos, Nigeria
- Cost Insurance and Freight (CIF): The seller handles everything from loading the vessel, paying for insurance, and shipping the product to the country the buyer wants it delivered.
- Freight On Board (FOB): The seller is responsible for handling the transportation of the goods to the port of shipment and loading cost. Once the goods are loaded on the ship, all liabilities transfer to the buyer. Liabilities like unloading, insurance, marine freight transport, and transporting products to its destination.
- Tanker Take Over (TTO): The buyer takes over the hiring of a loaded tanker along with the product it contains.
- Tanker To Tanker (TTT): The buyer hires his vessel and uses the same to purchase products from the seller.
Are you trying to buy Zinc Ore and have it shipped to anywhere in the world? At Watsonagro, we are devoted to facilitating purchases and export of solid minerals while providing a reliable and profitable service.